Divorce Mediation Certification
Add Revenue to your Practice by Adding Divorce Mediation Services!
This training is approved for 33.5 Continuing Education Credits in every state in the U.S.
Are you interested in earning 33.5 CEUs that will create a lucrative adjunct career opportunity for you, as part of your existing practice or as a stand-alone business? Many professionals are experiencing burn out from the volume of clients they need to see in order to make a decent living. Some are taking their career in a new direction. This training is available to any professional who has an interest in conflict resolution and helping divorcing spouses reach a fair and equitable agreement together as they move into the next phase of their lives.
Divorce Mediation is in high demand and is a field of work that can be practiced in conjunction with your already established therapy practice or other profession. If this interests you, Abby Tuttle-Shamblin, in conjunction with affiliate partner Conflict Resolution Training has the training for you! Our accredited Divorce Mediation Training program for continuing education allows mental health and legal professionals to receive Continuing Education Units required for license renewal.
In addition to providing you with continuing education credits, this course will allow you to expand your services without significant overhead and may double or triple your income. The course includes all of the materials you will need in order to successfully work with divorcing spouses and you may begin accepting mediation cases as a Certified Divorce Mediator immediately following graduation. Divorce mediation is a service that is provided outside of managed care.
Divorce Mediation Training courses are ideal for:
- Social Workers
- Professional Counselors
- Marriage and Family Therapists
- Certified Divorce Financial Analysts, or CDFAs
- Individual Therapists
- Mental Health Agencies
- Psychology or Therapy Practices
- Social Work Graduate Schools
- Psychology Graduate Schools
- Adults interested in career development or a new career path
Benefits of Becoming a Divorce Mediator:
Divorce Mediation Training provides many benefits.
- Is approved for Continuing Education credit in every state in the U.S.
- This training is specifically for mental health and legal professionals and general adult education.
- Provides full divorce mediation training in 33.5 hours rather than 40 hours.
- Trains mediators how to handle cases in any U.S. state, not just your home state.
- New, exciting opportunities to earn Continuing Education Units for mental health professionals in private practices.
- Social workers and psychologists (APA), professional counselors, and marriage and family therapists who attend the Divorce Mediation Training program for mental health professionals may earn 33.5 CEUs. The CEUs are approved under the CE Sponsor R. Cassidy Seminars.
- There are no certifications, additional courses or supervisory sessions required to start your mediation practice after completing this program.
- There is no requirement to work with or affiliate with attorneys in handling these cases.
- Graduates of the this accredited divorce mediation training program are not required to obtain any court certification or approval before providing divorce mediation services.
- Tuition covers eight training sessions spread over four days, comprehensive training materials and practice, access to legal and financial resources when handling cases, 33.5 Continuing Education Units and a professional Divorce Mediator Certificate.
Register for Class and Start Mediating Divorces Right Away!
Divorce Mediation Training courses are offered by Abby Tuttle-Shamblin in conjunction with our affiliate partner Conflict Resolution Training. This course offers an exciting and thought-provoking way to help couples and families dealing with an impending divorce. Seating is limited, so don’t wait! Sign up for Divorce Mediation Training courses online or by phone at 800.306.1020.
Here is the link to learn more or register for the upcoming training. If COVID safety metrics do not allow for an in person training to take place, the class with still take place in an video/online format.